Islands of the Caribbean; the Orinoco & Amazon Rivers; the Brazilian states of Ceara, Rio Grande do Norte, Pernambuco and Paraná; Paraguay, Argentina, Uruguay, Chile & Easter Island, Bolivia, Peru, Ecuador, Colombia and Venezuela: Natural wonders, colonial cities, great food and fantastic music!

Friday 25 February 2011

A Message from Alfonso the Alpaca


Now listen folks, it's come to my attention that you guys aren't leaving enough comments on these two guys' fantastic blog. Naughty, naughty! Please leave more messages for them or they will have me for dinner! They already had one of my other alpaca friends and my little guinea pig buddy that I used hang around with. They said they tasted really good and that they won't resist any temptation to gobble me up and use my wool for sweaters!

COME ON! THIS IS A CRY FOR HELP!

SAAAAAAAAVE.....MEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

1 comment:

  1. But your brother did taste so good....pmsl...but how they could bring themselves to eat the guinea pig when he comes served with the legs and head still intact i do not know...haha
    ...Jon and Simon keep up the blogs and photos...i love seeing the adventures and photos from you guys and this time its great reading all about them too....keep up the great work it certainly brightens up my days..x

    ReplyDelete